Monday 24 September 2007

More on EC

This blog is in part for me to record some useful links I have become aware of, and also for those of you interested to get more info on this weird hippie thing we are doing. LOL (I'll add more links here if I find them later)

EC related links:
www.tribalbaby.org
www.bornpottytrained.com
www.diaperfreebaby.org

Oh an by the way, while we have days off as needed (which Taliese doesn't like much) we are still catching a lot of wees and some poop too!
I am finding this so fun, feel good about not using so many nappies and meeting a need I never new about. It is so cool sometimes, Taliese will be unsettled and I try comforting her, then think, maybe I'll give her a chance to wee. When I do and she does then often she will become more settled! WOW!
I have a lot more to learn, am basically at this stage just doing timing and intuition wees! Not observant or patient enough to read her cues too much yet! Also excited about making some modern cloth nappies soon!
Only sad thing is that bonds suits and the like, are significantly less attractive to me these days. Cute, but not very practical for outside of nappy wee-ing unfortunately :(

No comments: