Thursday 6 September 2007

Baby stuff

Baby carriers

I have been lent a hug-a-bub baby sling! I think it is great! Actually I think it might be one someone made as there are no tags and is slightly different to ones on web site, but it does the job and is sooooooo comfortable! Can't wait for next opportunity to use it again!

Elimination communication


I am sooo frustrated with this topic, I just want to know how to do it in reality, but can't get hold of a book. Amazon won't post it to Australia, not in the lib or any book stores or on ebay!
Info on the web is too sketchy and doesn't answer my questions!
Maybe we will be a nappy family after all! Oh well... just would have liked to have given it a go!

Edit: Just found a much more helpful web site!

In other news

Really enjoying Taliese's smiles and coos and Sara's gorgeous affection! So sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ingrid, I just found this website, doing research for an assignment! http://www.naturalparenting.com.au/