Wednesday 18 November 2009

I need a Label/ Buisness Name

I am getting pretty frustrated being nameless, I am giving away the things I have made and would love to have some kind of tag on it, that says a name. Kind of the start of something, a seed for the future! I sold some hair clips this week, which was actually harder than I thought it would be... anyway I need to get them to the buyer by Dec and would like to present them with my label if possible...


So here is a list of random words I like and I am offering a free set of hair clips to the person who comes up with the best response here! I might not choose the name, but inspire me! It doesn't need to be from this list at all (it's just there to give you a feel for the image I'm going for), or be a real word. Just leave a comment bellow and a way of contacting you!



Happy, Little, Toot, Squeak, Moo, Ingridients, Saraliese, Sunshine, Lilly, Poppy, Fluffy White Cloud in a blue sky, Basil, Boo, Pea, Millie, Button, Sweet, Rainbow, Watermelon, Cute, Tot, Love, Heart, Smile, Kids, Made, Buttercup, Daisy, Giggles, Tickles, Birdie, Fun...


7 comments:

BurfordWife said...

Hi Ingrid!
I always call my kids (and Samuel) Sweetpea. How about Toot & Squeak, like 'Bubble & Squeek' Toot'n'Squeak Tiny Toots; Tiny Tickles; Bright Buttons; Daisy Love; Heart LOVE Smile; Bitty Birdy. Dunno; I seem to be partial to two worded things! Lol!
Hope you find what your looking for :)

Ingitar said...

I have thought of 'toot n squeak' as they are the noises the girls noses 'make' when you push them - mine goes beep and Dave's says honk, but that is another story. I also like Bitty Birdie! Will make a decision by 1st Dec!

Ingitar said...

Other new ideas include 'Millie Moo' - (meaningless but cute) and 'Avocado Salsa' (inspired by todays lunch)

Unknown said...

I love 'toot & squeak', but will add some more random ideas to the mix: Blue Hen, OR Lilly Pilly Panda, OR Lilly Pilly Pansy, OR Birdie Buttercup... P.S. you can't have Millie Molly Moo, as it's already taken. Hope this helps! x

Ingitar said...

And the winner is BurfordWife! Thankyou for your entry! I still haven't decided on a name but am leaning in the direction of 'toot squeak'

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks Ingrid! Am checking in every other day.. excited to know what you've named your business!

Unknown said...

Is it time for another blog post? ;)